Information about us
The Website is a site operated by PPM Talent Ltd. (“We” and “PPM Talent”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 6528871 and have our registered office at Penhurst House, 352 – 356 Battersea Park Road, London SW11 3BY.
Accessing The Website
Access to The Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend The Services provided on The Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason The Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of The Website, or all of The Website, to users who have registered with us.
We hold all rights of ownership and title, and all intellectual property rights, in The Website and The Services, and any copies or portions thereof. All content included on The Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PPM Talent or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
You shall not, nor permit anyone else to:
- directly or indirectly: (i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of The Website or The Services (except to the limited extent that restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by UK law); (ii) modify any part of The Website or The Services; or (iii) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Website or Services.
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of The Website, The Services or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of The Website, The Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through The Website or The Services. PPM Talent reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of The Website or The Services, or any other systems or networks connected to The Website or The Services or to any PPM Talent server, or to any of the services offered on or through The Website or The Services, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate means.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of The Website or The Services or any network connected to The Website or The Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on The Website or The Services or any network connected to The Website or The Services.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of The Services or PPM Talent’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to The Service or to PPM Talent.
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of The Website or The Services or any transaction being conducted on The Website or through The Services, or with any other person’s use of The Website or The Services.
- use The Website or The Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by The Agreement.
Viruses and spyware
You will not misuse The Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of The Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Registration and Passwords
As a condition to using parts of The Services, you may be required to register with PPM Talent and select a password. You shall provide PPM Talent with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of The Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. PPM Talent reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a PPM Talent user in its sole discretion.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website or Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. PPM Talent cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Content and Data Sources
You understand that by using The Website or The Services you may be exposed to content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate or deceptive. PPM Talent does not pre-screen content and cannot be responsible for the content accessed or made available to others through The Website or The Services.
The Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Modifications to The Services
PPM Talent shall use commercially reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to provide The Services in a professional manner that is free of defects. Your sole remedy, and PPM Talent’s exclusive liability, for defects in The Services shall be that PPM Talent will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly correct such defects.
You represent and warrant that: (i) with respect to all information you provide to PPM Talent, you have the full right and authority to make such provision and to allow PPM Talent to use such information to provide The Services (including, without limitation, for PPM Talent to provide such information to its data providers), (ii) none of the content (e.g. emails) transmitted, uploaded or otherwise distributed by you, or a user through use of The Services will infringe or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Website is provided “as is”. PPM Talent and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PPM Talent nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that The Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, The Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with The Website, The Services or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of The Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event will PPM Talent, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of The Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to PPM Talent under The Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. PPM Talent shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
PPM Talent Limited (“PPM Talent”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with the GDPR May 2018. This website does not collect any personal data from visitors.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PPM Talent, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including lawyers’ fees, arising out of your use of The Website or The Services, including but not limited to those arising from your violation The Agreement.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to The Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Changes to these Terms
Customer Support, Feedback and Complaints
We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and do all we can to explain the position to you. We aim to answer all customer support questions within 24 hours and solve all problems within 48-72 hours.
Cookies not required
The website www.ppmtalent.com does not require visitors to have cookies enabled in order to engage in a user experience.
Whilst the statement above is true, we do have a number of third party cookies deployed which are active on each and every page of our web site. These cookies are used to track usage of our web site so that we can hopefully make it even more informative and easy to use for our visitors. These cookies are used to collect analytical information about usage; they do not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
Analytical cookies are deployed from Google in order to support the functionality of Google Analytics and also Hitslink which provides a similar service.
Accessing The Services may take you to third party websites where cookies may be deployed. We do not have access to or control over how such cookies are used.
You may also find out more information in the “help” function in your browser or by contacting the browser provider.